Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

December 08, 2011

Musical Family

This week my husband bought a new guitar, he and my oldest son playing together on almost every tool available and my house is starting to look like one large rehearsal room. it seems that the talent for music comes from the side of my husband family while my daughter and I has no ability to play on any musical instrument. my husband cousins, and now their children, are most musicalSo this is how it's looks like when the men in the family get together for a morning of music and coffee....

השבוע בעלי קנה גיטרה חשמלית חדשה ומגבר, הוא והבן הגדול שלי מנגנים ביחד על כל כלי אפשרי כמעט והבית שלי מתחיל להראות כמו חדר חזרות אחד גדול, מסתבר שכישרון הנגינה מגיע מהצד של בעלי כי בעוד שלי ולבת שלי אין שום יכולת לנגן בצד של בעלי כל בני הדודים, ועכשיו גם הילדים שלהם, מוזיקליים ביותר. ככה זה נראה כשהגברים במשפחה נפגשים לקפה 
ומוזיקה


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...