Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

September 27, 2009

My first hybrid Project

For some time now I'm looking at all those wonderful hybrid Project and those card challenge blogs and wanted to make one too So... I have decided to take my first baby step in to the hybrid world and made two fun Projects - bookmark and a card. I had so much fun making them but it took me forever to take a picture of it so I asked my DH to help me with the shooting. and now all I want to do is make some more!!!
My first ever bookmark - I have made a bookmark for my girl to put in her school book. Credit: Spot Color by Jen Allyson at 2peas.




























And my first ever card - I so love this fun kit by Eva Kiplar and it works so perfectly for this happy card. Credit Project Cuts - Cut-Out Card by Jen Allyson at 2peas, Kit - Admit You're Happy By Eva Kipler at Sweet Shoppe.








1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I have been inspired to try my hand at hybrid too since seeing Jen's projects but haven't done any yet. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...