Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

August 02, 2009

Wellcome to my blog

I finally have a new blog!! YAY
Let me tell you a little about me...
My name is Lilach Oren and I'm from Israel.
I'm married for 13 years now to a wonderful husband and we have 3 kids. My boy is 11 years, my girl is 9 and my baby is 6 month old. I have discovered the digital scrapbooking on Sep. 2004 (while I was surfing the net looking for digital albums for my new photos) and become totally addicted to it.
After being a CT for some amazing designers and great sites for some time I have started to design and sell my own kits and on 2005 I have opened my own site – Scrap2gather which crashed during the war is Israel that year. After closing my site I have joined DSW and Digitals and sell my kits for Commercial and personal use. After more than 5 years of designing I have retired on Aug. 01 and closed all my stores

Now after closing all my stores I don't have the designing and kit making pressure anymore and have more time to do the one thing I love the most – to scrap and scrap some more!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...